• Advanced experience in Windows (10) and Windows Server operating systems and a working knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of how Windows systems integrate into Microsoft Active Directory, utilize Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and implementing Group Policies.
• The candidate should also have a strong working knowledge of networking and familiarity with Cisco router, switch and firewall management languages.
• Administration of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Host Based Security Systems (HBSS).
• Candidate should have experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include
Certification & Accreditation, applying Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to secure computing
components and regularly apply software/ firmware patches from Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA.)
• Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
• This is a critical role that requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
• The position requires daily support of system users, interaction with management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
• Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face to face customer support are required.
• Support to TS/SCI level programs in Intelligence Community
Required Education and Experience:
• Active TS/SCI clearance eligibility along with FSP Polygraph.
• Approximately 5 years of related information systems security experience in a security environment with demonstrated knowledge of classified IS operation.
• Applicant will have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems.
• A working knowledge of network and communication equipment, protocols, and troubleshooting tools is highly desired.
• Current/active professional certifications that comply with DoD 8570 requirements are required.
• Security+ certification is a minimum.
Desired Education and Experience:
• Experience working on classified processing systems or handling classified material.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Microsoft Certified System Administrator/ Microsoft
Certified System Engineer (MCSA/MCSE) a plus.
• Prior or current military service.