DevSecOps - Remote
Access Talent Today, LLC
- New York, NY
Join a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. The Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology re-defines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
This is a rapidly growing DevOps Team seeking a Security Operations Leader to join their Cloud Group . This is a remote position based anywhere in U.S.
The AI-enabled, cloud converged network management-as-service platform, simplifies deployment, monitoring and management of your single-site or geographically distributed multi-site wired and wireless network..
Working within the DevOps organization you will be responsible for defining and implementing strategy and technologies for the Cloud Security program.
- Deep knowledge/experience in networking, infrastructure and applications from a DevOps perspective with a security focus
- Extensive experience with intrusion analysis, incident handling, incident response, malware analysis, vulnerability assessment or penetration testing.
- Strong experience in implementing, operating and analyzing continuous monitoring tools.
- In depth understanding of the methods of technical attack and how these can be detected in a digital environment
- Ability to assess and analyze a wide range of information to draw conclusions on how to improve the security of systems
- Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2 deployments and virtual machines.
- Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment, and provisioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 12+ years of infrastructure and operations management experience at a global scale.
- 7+ years of experience in operations management, including monitoring, configuration management, automation, backup and recovery.
Nice to Have:
- Strong fluency in Linux environments
- Good SQL skills.
- Scripting and/or programming skills and the ability to develop custom tool integrations.
- Integration between multiple systems using their published API’s.
- L2, L3, load balancer, routing and VPN configuration.
- Kubernetes, ISTIO (service mesh) configuration and management.
- Expertise using version control systems such as Git or Perforce.
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies: VMware, Docker, Kubernetes.
Salary: Up to $170K Max
Friday, August 27, 2021