Manufacturing Planning Specialist
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Jose, CA
Location: San Jose, CA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 4 years
What You’ll Do:
- Perform production and material planning activities for a small program or factory.
- Review enterprise resource planning data or other inventory records and ensuring material availability for production builds, as well as coordinating needs with manufacturing, purchasing, warehouse and other support areas.
- Validate and process material purchase requisitions and shop orders to meet demand.
What You’ll Need:
- Secret security clearance is preferred.
- Ability to gather and analyze material planning data
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning concepts
- Consistently displays high performance attributes
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma / GED combined with 4+ years of relevant experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Friday, March 13, 2020