SME/Senior Engineer (one yr contract)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Note: This opportunity is contingent upon award of contract
LOCATION: ARDEC Picatinny Arsenal, Wharton, NJ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply expert knowledge to determine the accuracy and reasonableness of data.
- Makes high-level decisions and recommendations that may impact the technology strategy and related activities of the organization.
- Provide input and support to senior level management.
- Maintain up-to-date expertise and knowledge in the subject area of Counter-Unmanned Systems and associated technologies.
- Provides state-of-the-art advice for the concept planning/development, design, integration, test, and evaluation and systems lifecycle support.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity and foresight.
- Give briefings to senior management on the status of current tasks.
- Advise support staff on all phases of design thru lifecycle production.
- Expertly perform engineering services that may include but are not limited to the following:
- Engineering study and analyses; technology planning; integrated logistics support
- Concept development; systems architecture development; requirements development
- System development and integration; test and evaluation; systems operation
- Systems design; modeling and simulation; construction
- Configuration management; systems acquisition and life cycle management in compliance with current Industry and Government practices.
- Authority within their field of expertise and possess extensive knowledge of related fields.
- Must have supervisory experience and able to works independently on state-of-the-art technologies
- Professional experience as an Engineer in one or more of the following disciplines-- Electrical, or Electronics Engineering or sub-disciplines related to them including, but not limited to the following: • General, Reliability, Maintainability, Safety, Human Factors • Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Systems, Specification, Design • Optical, Thermal, Lasers & Electro Optics, Communications • Electronics, Software, Computer, Computer Systems, Information Theory • Engineering Management, Applied Mechanics, Business Management and Processes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Experience as a Professional Subject Matter Expert in the following disciplines - Electrical, Electronics, Computer Software and hardware and other related sub-disciplines related to them including, but not limited to the following: • General, Reliability, Maintainability, Safety, Human Factors • Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Systems, Specification, Design • Optical, Thermal, Lasers & Electro Optics, Communications • Electronics, Software, Computer, Computer Systems, Information Theory No less than 5 years professional experience as Subject Matter Expert on very complex programs in one or more of the disciplines or sub-disciplines related to them as described in the Qualifications section above. Must be authority within their field of expertise, and possess extensive knowledge of related fields. Related degrees, in addition to experience, a plus. • Require Bachelor’s Degree in their field of expertise from the scope of qualifications listed above. • Minimum 5 years’ experience as a lead or manager on a complex engineering task. • Ph. D is required. • Active Security Clearance required.
Thursday, May 9, 2019