Software/Hardware Lead Engineer (one yr contract)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Note: This opportunity is contingent upon award of contract
LOCATION: ARDEC Picatinny Arsenal, Wharton, NJ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Independently lead engineering services that may include but are not limited to the following:
- Fulfills all program and project management related activities and responsibilities
- Engineering study and analyses; technology planning; integrated logistics support
- Concept development; systems architecture development; requirements development
- System development and integration; test and evaluation; systems operation
- Systems design; modeling and simulation
- Configuration management; systems acquisition and life cycle management in compliance with current Industry and Government practices.
Experience as an Engineer lead or manager in one or more of the following disciplines-- Electrical, or Electronics Engineering or sub-disciplines related to them including, but not limited to the following:
- General, Reliability, Maintainability, Safety, Human Factors
- Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Systems, Specification, Design
- Optical, Thermal, Lasers & Electro Optics, Communications
- Electronics, Software Engineering, Computer, Computer Systems, Information Theory, Machine Learning
- Engineering Management, Applied Mechanics, Business Management and Processes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Require Master’s Degree in their field of expertise from the scope of qualifications listed above.
- Active security clearance is required
- 6 to 8 years working with complex hardware and software related projects
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the area of Counter-Unmanned Systems.
- 1 year engineering management, may be substituted for two years general experience.
Thursday, May 9, 2019