Cyber Range Engineer (TS Needed)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Antonio, TX
Responsible for the design, development, planning, implementation, and maintenance of unclassified and classified network infrastructures and enterprise network solutions.
- Design/engineer, implement, manage, and maintain unclassified and classified training mission simulators, network systems, cross-domain solutions, and long haul connectivity.
- Provide architect solutions and plans for upgrading and fielding weapon system software/hardware updates.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend utility of training range, simulator technology, and information technology for inclusion in the Cyber Operations.
- Design/engineer, implement, manage, and maintain various virtualization environment platforms (e.g., VMware, VMWorkstation, VMPlayer, Xen, VirtualBox, and Hypervisor).
- Design/engineer, implement, manage, and maintain various virtualized environment components (e.g., vSphere, vCloud, vCenter, ESXi, virtual machines, virtual switches, and hypervisors).
- Provide technical expertise and support of the Enterprise Backup Software, supporting backup infrastructure, and associated processes for the systems hosted at the centralized data center, remote training locations, and disaster recovery data center.
- Manage and participate in the monitoring, optimization and diagnosis of backup/supporting storage solutions.
- Develop, maintain, and integrate tool-suites to automate simulator network management
- Other Duties as Assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience OR
- A minimum of an Associate's degree with 10 years of experience
- Graduate of an Air Force or Joint Cyber Operations Formal Training course is desired
- IAT Level III is required
- Top Secret Clearance/SCI is required
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
Friday, November 13, 2020