WEB Developer in Tampa- Secret Clearance Required
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Tampa, FL
No Remote work available - NO “C2C” - No 3rd Party Submissions -
The Web Developer is a member of the Software Engineering team in support of the Headquarters, U.S.Central Command J6 mission.
- The Web Developer is responsible for design, development and maintenance of software applications, autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and provide technical expertise.
- Determines user needs, programming techniques and controls requirement, prepares operating instructions and user guide.
- Ensures development meets software standards and security compliance.
- Developing web application, and providing custom software solutions
- Developing Stored Procedures for SQL Server databases.
- Deploy, and release web-based application systems as required
- Perform daily operations and maintenance tasks, to include maintaining web servers and sites, troubleshooting issues, responding to service desk ticket escalations, and debugging and documenting legacy systems
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT Level 2 certification (Security +)
- Extensive Web development experience using MVC, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, HTML, JQuery, and AngularJS
- Knowledgeable of Information security for Web Site Administration as per Web Server Security Technical Implementation Guide
- Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and web application configuration, release and deployment on Web Server
- Extensive experience with SQL server, and TSQL
- Must be able to apply software development principles, concepts, and techniques including software design concepts, test methods, and integration practices
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented design and n-tier development
- SQL Reporting Services experience desired
Monday, October 14, 2019