Cyber Security Engineer (Contract job with TS/SCI Required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
You will support Army Software, Systems and C4ISR programs at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland.
- Design, development, implementation, and/or integration of a DoD IA architecture, system, or system component for use within Computing Environment (CE), Network Environments (NE), and enclave environments.
- Ensure that the architecture and design of Department of Defense (DoD) Information Systems (IS) are functional and secure.
- Contribute to designs for program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity.
- Provide expertise in the design systems or networks that encompass multiple CE and/or NE to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- 5 + years of cybersecurity/information assurance experience
- CISSP certification
- Experience with cyber tools use such as NESSUS and eMass
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience managing the cybersecurity of systems in support of ARMY INTEL organizations
Friday, June 21, 2019