Cyber Instructor IV (TS Needed)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Antonio, TX
Responsible for classroom instruction, curriculum development and subject matter expertise in offensive cyber operations.
- Plan, research, and analyze computer Internet Protocol (IP) fundamentals, advanced IP concepts, tunneling, traffic analysis, CyO fundamentals, advanced CyO concepts, converging networks, and emerging technologies for integration into the curriculum where applicable.
- Analyze, plan, design, develop, integrate, modify, update, and instruct on the employment and executions of Air Force Cyber, and Joint CMF capabilities.
- Provide advanced instruction in creating CyO effects, against multiple functional network types (e.g. IP, cellular, wireless, public switch telephone, industrial control, radio, mission systems and air defense...).
- Provide analyze, plan, design, develop, integrate, modify, update, and instruct curriculum on computer programming and scripting.
- Analyze, plan, design, develop, integrate, modify, update, and instruct curriculum on Cyber Attack and Penetration.
- Plan, design, develop, integrate, modify, update, and instruct practical application student training missions, mission scenarios, and mission evaluation tests or demonstrations for in-residence courseware, MTT, non-resident, on-line, and ADL.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend detailed system requirements such as training ranges, sandboxes and Integrated Development Environments to meet instructional needs.
- Experience with 24AF cyber tool development is a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Master's Degree (STEM) and 400+ instructor podium hours OR CCAF ISD certification OR a graduate of CNOQC, RIOT or CNODP is required
- IAT/M Level III certification is required.
- The following certifications are desired: GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, GCFA, RedHat+, Linux+
- In-depth demonstrable knowledge of multiple operating systems is desired
- Experience with malware analysis and computer hacking/exploitation is desired
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Top Secret Clearance/SCI required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions
Friday, November 13, 2020