Global Executive Services Director
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Francisco, CA
Who we are looking for:
We currently are seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager or Manager from a Big 10 organization to lead multiple Client Engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver highly customizable enterprise security services/solutions, and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead large scale engagements and consistently deliver quality client services.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Generate new business opportunities and foster relationships with clients.
- Effectively lead and motivate multiple concurrent Client Engagement teams. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members.
- Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and technology levels.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Understand client and its services/solutions and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Possess in depth business acumen. Remain current on new developments in client’s global enterprise security services capabilities and industry knowledge
Experience and Responsibilities:
- 8-10+ years of related work experience in enterprise cyber security and business development
- Minimum of 6+ years of related work experience in developing, implementing or architecting cyber security complex architectures related to cyber digital, resilience, threat management, risk, compliance and/or a wide range of cyber technologies.
- Strong existing relationships within the cybersecurity or IT executive ranks (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Information Security, SVP and VP of Information Security).
- Demonstrated deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Project management of information security projects including development of project charters and plans; management of project execution and successful implementation of the planned solution.
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping.
- Demonstrated business development success and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs.
- The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue/maintain related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
- Strong knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Strong knowledge of enterprise security standards and regulations
- Strong knowledge of Security architecture design and review
- Knowledge of Security Operations (SOC, SIEM) skills in assessment, design, architecture, management and reporting
- Good knowledge on Privacy, Governance and reporting
- Good knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to platform and infrastructure
- Good knowledge of creation of information security policies and procedures
Tuesday, February 26, 2019