Perform duties in support of the Air Force's Cyber Warfare Formal Training Courses.
• Experienced in defensive and offensive skills related to AFCYBER activities; full-spectrum, multi-capability integrated cyber operations are the focus of this capability.
• The contractor shall provide subject matter expertise in all areas of AFCYBER Operations to include but not limited to: 16th Air Force employment of Cyber WPS and capabilities, 16AF presentation of forces to support commanders, tactical and operational mission planning, WPS execution for battle space effects, and synchronization of Kinetic and Non-Kinetic capabilities.
• In-depth knowledge in one of the following areas is a plus: Operating Systems (Linux, Unix and Windows), Programming, Scripting, Forensics and Packet Analysis.
• Experience with Metasploit, exploits, and VMware.
• Other Duties as assigned
• A minimum of an Associate's degree in a related area is required
• IAT/M Level II is required
• AF Cyber Weapon System experience and/or Cyber Protection Team Experience is preferred
• 120+ Instructor podium hours and 30+ hours of formal Curriculum Development is required
• Graduate of an Air Force or Joint Cyber Operations Formal Training course is desired
• Top Secret Clearance/SCI required
• The following certifications are desired: GNFA, GCIH, GSEC, CISSP, CASP, Sec+
• We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
• Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
• On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
• Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
• Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting