Senior .Net Developer for a Derivative Trading System
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Manhattan, NY
The consultants will be part of a team developing a ‘New’ trading system. The Derivatives business Unit has a large and ongoing book of work which includes strategic re-engineering of its IT systems and architecture to meet the challenges of a major increase in Derivative trading volumes, as well as support for new trade types. This team will build a ‘New’ trading systems, maintains and supports existing systems.
- MUST HAVE a minimum 10 years of experience working for American Companies
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working with ASP.Net , SQL Server 2008 & 2012, and WPF.
- MUST HAVE 6+ years of recent experience working in a commercial ‘Bank or Large Brokerage’ environment.
- MUST HAVE at least 4 years recent experience developing ‘Derivatives’ Trading systems.
- Must have experience utilizing Bloomberg.
- Knowledge of Bond trading, Matrix Pricing, and Risk & Analytics.
- SDLC or similar software lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong Web Integration Experience.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Must have excellent communication.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018