Audio Visual Engineering Design (TS Needed)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Antonio, TX
Responsible for the engineering, design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a multi-network A/V system.
- Manage the A/V system consisting of Video Display, Video Switching, Audio Switching, Video Distribution and Control, Video Teleconference (VTC), Closed Circuit TV (CCTV), digital video recorder (DVR) server, Video on Demand (VOD), and audio paging systems.
- Optimize AV Systems performance to include programming of audiovisual user/master control panels and AV switching systems to include any new touch panel interface requirements (e.g. Crestron, AMX).
- Create and maintain computer-aided drawings/diagrams of the AV System network to include infrastructure, equipment rack location, wiring and patching systems.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain fiber optic and copper AV network infrastructure.
- Inspect and test lines and cables; recording and analyzing test results; and assess transmission characteristics; and locate faults/malfunctions.
- Conduct and document inspections and cleaning of all audiovisual components.
- Confer with the customer, conduct diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems, provide technical assistance and maintain records pertaining to troubleshooting on all actions taken.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Assist in the development of training materials and the instruction of the proper use of AV systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree, 4 years' experience and A/V Certification (e.g. Certified Technology Specialist) OR
- High School/GED, 7 years' experience and A/V Certification (e.g. Certified Technology Specialist) or obtained with 120 days of hire
- Top Secret Clearance/SCI required
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
Friday, November 13, 2020