Cyber Security Analyst - Pacific NW
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Boise, ID
Cyber Security Analyst Opportunity in a Peaceful Area of the Pacific Northwest. Serve within the company’s Global Security Organization. Responsible for investigating and managing all major incidents.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Performing digital forensics and incident response
- Identifying compromised computers using logs, live response, and related computer centric evidence sources
- Serving as an escalation point for more junior team members for complex or sensitive incident handling
- Providing accurate and timely routing of verified compromises to the appropriate IT operations teams for further analysis and follow through to remediation
- Advising management on the effectiveness of established operating procedures and recommend modifications where appropriate
- Training and mentoring more junior staff as needed
- Personal development
- Additional risk management activities as needed
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security, working with a SIEM to analyze complex data sets; Familiarity with various information security technologies including DLP, IDS/IPS, and EDR.
- 2+ years of experience in digital forensics and incident handling
- In-depth understanding in Network, and Internet Security; Operations Security; Risk and Compliance; Access Control Systems and Methodologies; Security Architectures and Models; Security Management Practices; Investigative techniques
- Excellent Organizational skills and the ability to see Incidents to their conclusion
- The ability to define and communicate risk in business-relevant language
- The ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a great attention to detail
- The ability to continuously improve one’s own knowledge and skillsets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work-related experience.
Desired (not required): CISSP, GCFE, GCIH or similar certifications
Saturday, November 14, 2020