Analyst Logistician IV (IUID) (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Description of Duties:
Performs a variety of broad-based activities in support of task/project with minimum supervision. Incumbent must be skilled in logistics supply/maintenance management, materiel accountability, automated data manipulation, basic planning, fundamental telecommunications, and logistics software/hardware systems and understand supply chain management. Should also understand financial/resource management principles and have workable knowledge of DOD accountability regulations/policies. The candidate must be adaptable, and possess strong interpersonal skills permitting interaction with government and contractor personnel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate in a fast-paced mission-oriented environment
- Analyze requirements for the use of IUID technology and recommend its use to enhance the supply chain.
- Implement the use of IUID in accordance with regulation/policy
- Assist in the development of policies guiding the use of IUID
- Read and analyze email and message traffic to determine proper disposition.
- Assist in the preparation of supply chain and accountability briefings for senior government officials
- Interact with higher and adjacent headquarters on the use of IUID technology and field application
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 7 years’ experience or an AA degree with 12 years’ experience or HS/GED with 17 years’ experience.
- Management experience in analysis, planning, design, development, implementation and support of various ADP, telecommunications, hardware or logistics systems.
- Experience in program, financial and resource management, logistics support and acquisition and contract management processes.
- Candidate must be able to plan, monitor and track various logistics system programs and projects, evaluate existing documentation and make recommendations to support logistics programs.
- In addition, a candidate must have: Prior experience working on Army Supply System to include IUID
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to write, edit and proofread presentations, position papers and memoranda;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint).Occasional travel may be required.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
Monday, October 29, 2018