Client Solutions Architect II - NY/NJ
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Newark, NJ
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished cyber security professional with demonstrated success in securing initial business as well as grow new business opportunities. The Client Solutions Architect combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical information security experience to address the specific needs of the client. As a partner to the client executive you will build relationships that solidify the client as the primary security solution provider.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Build strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as the advisor which will allow them to reach their cyber security goals
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to client's solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Effectively communicate the capabilities of client’s vast cyber security services and technology product suite.
Qualifications for success:
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cyber security
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOW’s and respond to RFI/RFP’s
- Client Operations experience is preferred
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the client product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre or post-sales capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019