Must be experienced with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours. (Nights/Weekends).Tasks concern Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense policy, procedures and guidance; must be willing to travel, on occasion, throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
· Interpret, analyze and execute Cyber Security policies, procedures and tactics.
· Conduct real-time threat analysis for USCENTCOM Headquarters through multiple situational awareness and management tools.
· Monitor Cyber Security sensor grid situational awareness from Tier 0 to Tier 2 and provide mitigation and improvement recommendations; provide analysis both verbally and in writing for all sensor grid disruptions, outages and/or anomalies; coordinate, report and direct network responses through orders, policies, procedures and guidance.
· Perform Cyber Security information gathering from appropriate tools and databases.
· Track and report performance and capability metrics.
· Be familiar with the interpretation of Cyber Security event categorization through analysis and coordination of incoming data flow from security devices or other means. Track anomalies or threat indicators, as required.
· Track and report Cyber Security threats, events and incidents.
· Review and update Cyber Security tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Review current intelligence for relevant threats and develop appropriate actions/response.
· Assist with tracking of compliancy reporting for USCENTCOM orders.
· Provide Cyber Security support to USCENTCOM AOR NETOPS Centers, as required.
· Review security threats and determine/implement effective countermeasures, as required.
· Analyze network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts.
· Coordinate and participate in Cyber Security risk analysis and assessments, as required.