In House Systems Engineer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Chantilly, VA
We are seeking an IT Systems Engineers to join the SAIC team in Chantilly. This would be on a team of 20, supporting the in house information technology office. Requirements:
- Must have knowledge of RMF and NIST 800-53 implementations in secure environments.
- Security + CE certification needed.
- Knowledge of Linux is a MUST
- IT Support for diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging Laptop/desktop, servers, networks, phones, printers, AV and VTC and Software systems.
- Interfaces with the employees/customers to ensure new IT systems (HW, SW and networks) are coordinated through all corporate interfaces (Security, ITO Directorates).
- Conducts on-site installation and testing of IT equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Responsibilities include oversight and integration support of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility.
- Installation of software maintenance releases or hardware upgrades including the oversight of the installation process and test procedures to diagnose and resolve product performance problems at installation.
- Identifies areas requiring product improvement and approves/implements upgrades and hardware or software engineering change orders.
- Performs design and implementation of IT systems that require the integration of diverse and complex components.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements, facility requirements (including floor layout, power & cooling, network connectivity), data storage, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
Must Have a TS/SCI with CI Poly
Posted On: Thursday, August 22, 2019