Security Consultant - Palo Alto Networks - Any U.S. Location
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Denver, CO
The Consultant, Network Solutions is responsible for post-sales product and service implementation. Technology Solutions Consultants are responsible for completing assigned projects in a manner consistent with the team’s Consulting Standard, which emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service. They are also responsible for meeting consulting billing objectives.
- Install, test, evaluate customer ordered equipment and software.
- Train customers on how to use client’s installed technology.
- Ensure customer communication and satisfaction when project is complete to be sure project has met all proposal objectives and is completed on-time.
- Act as representative to identify opportunities as they relate to client's practice areas.
- Refer potential add-on sales opportunities to either account managers or solutions engineers.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Strong expertise in deployment of Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
- Must have experience with VMWare ESX and NSX infrastructure.
- Understanding of Check Point and/or Cisco ASA firewalls preferred.
- Basic understanding of IDS/IPS appliances.
- Thorough understanding of large scale environments
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent, detailed writing skills
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
Monday, January 14, 2019