Sr and Expert ServiceNow Architects - TS/SCI with CI Poly
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Mc Lean, VA
Seeking a Senior and an Expert level ServiceNow Architect who will be responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow.
Additionally, these roles are responsible for assisting with the customer CMDB model and will lead the design, development, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow.
The successful candidates will advise the existing internal ServiceNow infrastructure team (and customers) on workflow design and provide guidance on day to day activities and administration following industry standards. The ServiceNow Architected will oversee administration of ServiceNow to include upgrades, updates, etc. to senior program leadership and customer and will chart overall ServiceNow roadmap for the enterprise.
- Designs, plans, and administers ServiceNow at an Architect level.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow
- Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow
- Evaluates and reports on new ServiceNow technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering, or STEM degree
- 6+ years of professional experience in architecture design and development
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist and /or Certified ServiceNow Application Specialist
- Experience integrating cloud services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions.
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities
- Expert working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Incident Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex solutions and roadmaps to senior level executive customers
- NOTE: Remote work is Not available for these opportunities.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020