Contract Administration Specialist 2020-10521
Access Talent Today, LLC
- St. Louis, MO
Contract Administration Specialist
What You’ll Do:
- RFP/PPOA review, proposal pricing and development, order review, and interfacing with internal/external customers to address emerging issues.
- As a member of the Acquire organization and Program/Business Management teams, conducts and leads proposal development and negotiation and provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate creative business solutions for new spare business.
- Represents the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government, commercial, international and public/private institutions.
- Authorized to exercise commitment/signature authority in accordance with formal delegation to negotiate and contract for the sale or development of high-performance defense and aerospace products and services (e.g., aircraft, missiles, spacecraft and launch vehicles).
- Submits offers and serves as official Boeing representative to the customer. Develops and/or maintains effective working relationships with customer counterparts and the next level within the customer organization.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Interprets contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict.
- This position works closely with internal/external customers, Engineering, Procurement Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Scheduling and other internal functional partners.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and 4 years' related work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Monday, February 24, 2020