Program Control Administrator
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Description of Duties:
Provides project management/administrative support and coordination to a complex contracts, projects, or tasks. Duties may include contract accounting and reporting, project schedule focus to management, tracking annual fiscal plans and monthly updates, payroll/personnel processing, maintenance and reporting, contract administration, purchasing, facility leasing and service administration. Maintains contract budgets, prepares contract-billing, estimates materials, equipment, production costs and delivery schedules.
- Responsible for providing support to Program Manager in the preparation and analysis of complex project financial and scheduling data and other complex contract, project or business related task.
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures and government procurement regulations.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Develops financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Monitors progress of program requirements. Monitors cost performance against plans to ensure contractual cost obligations are met.
- Performs complex financial/administrative reporting for major contracts and/or programs.
- Prepares complex financial/administrative reports and distributes to customers/user organizations. Conducts complex financial analysis (variance analysis, risk analysis, profit/loss analysis, etc.). Performs non-routine analysis and prepares non-routine financial reports.
- Liaison between operations and other administrative support organizations on financial issues. Interfaces with subcontractors, vendors, and customers and performs extensive investigations as required.
- Maintains contract budgets, prepares contract-billing, estimates materials, equipment, production costs and delivery schedules.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts. May review the work of others and be able to detect errors or needed modifications.
Education/Experience and Necessary Skills and Background:
BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of five (5) years of Program Control Administration (PCA) experience preferably in the DoD environment. Additional years of experience in accordance with the labor category, may be used in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree. Experience must demonstrate a background of working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (PFLOE), Time and materials (T&M) Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPF), and hybrid contracts.
The ideal candidate will possess and have demonstrated:
- Strong working knowledge of CostPoint (7.1 preferred) and Deltek Time and Expense (T&E);
- Advanced mastery of MS Office Software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The position requires the PCA to work with all levels of management and customers.;
- This position requires a working knowledge of DoD Contracting, the Project Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment;
- Ability to learn new process tools, multi-task and remain unflustered by competing time, project manager, and management requirements.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Candidate must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at the level required for this position.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018