Procurement Coordinator C
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Mesa, AZ
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Prepare customer specific charts and reports for procurement agents and management to support analysis and management of procurement elements such as supplier cost, delivery and quality.
- Train and coach less experienced Procurement Coordinators.
- Enter data, run queries, perform updates and edit databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
- Collect, organize, edit and provide data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
- Schedule and organize meetings, record and distribute meeting minutes and agendas, process and file forms and documentation, and perform other administrative tasks, under limited supervision and instruction, to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations.
- Communicate with suppliers, procurement agents and internal customers to identify and resolve issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance.
- Gather documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and sends to suppliers, in order to define contractual requirements.
- Required – Successfully pass a credit check
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018