Application Support Coordinator (NetSuite)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Denver, CO
Who we are looking for:
The Application Support Coordinator focuses on the daily administration, support, and report delivery for client’s business management software databases. This role is assisting the management, stability, resiliency, and general heath related to client’s core Enterprise Applications, as well as collaborating with the entire Enterprise Applications team and the business regarding the maintenance, and optimization of the systems. This position will play a role in operational support, managing relationships with internal departments and application developers. The ideal candidate will be process oriented, pay close attention to details, highly motivated, and have analytical thinking skills.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Responsible for the maintenance and daily administration of our core applications (NetSuite/Workday/OpenAir/Concur).
- Provide end-user support to promote system adoption and satisfaction, provide support to users and maintain proper system access, and support end user basic technical requests.
- Develop basic dashboards and reports for all team functions, at both the management and individual level.
- Be the primary point of contact with the applications we support.
- Responsible for providing product feedback to the vendor and tracking of issues and requested enhancements.
- Maintain data health including account information, contact information, and various data sets.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment); and Support (Case Management), Project Management is required.
- Experience with NetSuite, WorkDay, OpenAir, and/or Concur is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding (understanding that a reasonable person would have) to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019