Quality Systems Specialist 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Tinker AFB, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Assist reviewing proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements to prepare quality assurance plans and tests for hardware and software products, processes and services.
- Maintain Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed using established procedures.
- Collect and verify data to support the identification of root cause routine problems.
- Provide ideas and concepts for corrective action development.
- Support quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements.
- Assist with hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Document audit results in standard formats.
- Compile data and provides recommendations for material review disposition.
- Work under general supervision.
- Required – active Interim Secret clearance
- Work to be performed in Italy with potential for follow-on in OKC. This is a Tinker-Based operation.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, April 12, 2018