Project Manager Avionics System/Technician
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Coral Gables, FL
Candidates will be responsible for performing avionics testing, troubleshooting, repairs, operational checks, installations, modifications, inspections of avionics systems, and using ground test equipment. They must have verifiable at least 10yrs. experience troubleshooting complex avionics systems on commercial aircraft avionics. They must be able to read and interpret aircraft wiring diagrams, schematics, technical publications and understanding of FARs and avionics systems operation. Must have their Airframe and Power Plant license. High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree or higher in Avionics or Aviation Maintenance a plus but not required.
- A&P mechanic
- Be able to troubleshot difficult avionics system malfunctions with minimal error, and high level of confidence.
- At least 10 yrs avionics troubleshooting experience
- Able to travel 50% of the time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate proficiency in installing avionics systems
- Demonstrates technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting
- Perform the removal/installation of avionics components, fabricate wire harnesses, perform avionics system installations, make wire terminations, perform wiring ring-outs, and perform functional tests of complex avionics systems.
- Performs the installation and functionally testing of electrical/avionics components ans systems on aircraft er Engineering specifications, drawing and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect free system
- Install and maintain avionics systems and component in accordance with Company policies and procedures, manufacturer's manuals and FAA requirements; diagnose and repair malfunctioning avionics systems; inspect, clean and test avionics systems; document completion of modifications
- Generate related aircraft maintenance work forms and records; advise and assist with engineering and avionics modifications; assist in the development of Company work cards and procedures relating to avionics systems testing and maintenance
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations troubleshoots processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity
- Demonstrates effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering and pinning of wiring
- Performs and complies with engineering changes and modifications as required
- Sets up and operates necessary test equipment. Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability
- Ensures that all work performed on the aircraft is properly and completely documented and ready for inspection
- Tests and maintains test equipment, electronic systems, and components
- A&P Mechanic
- Be able to troubleshoot difficult avionics systems malfunctions with minimal error, and high level of confidence
- At least 10 years avionics troubleshooting experience
- Able to travel 50% of the time domestic and international
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes
- Work well under pressure
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, work in confined areas and lift up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to use oscilloscopes and complex avionics test equipment including but not limited to TCAS testers, IFR testers, etc.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019