Sr Security Tools Professional
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Washington, DC
Seeking a Sr. Security Tool Administrator to support the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), an independent agency of the United States government. The team operates within the agency’s Information Technology Infrastructure Operations Department (ITIOD). The role is a part of the Security Operations team in support of the PBGC ITIOD. The successful candidate will support the Security Tools, reporting to the SecOps Lead.
- Provide technical hands-on support for various Security Tool Administration of AV / EDR, DLP, Web Proxy, Email Security, IDPS and SIEM Technologies.
- Create deployment / update / upgrade plan and perform work as outlined.
- Perform routine health checks, maintenance tasks, update, upgrade, and implement new capability.
- Troubleshoot Security Tools issue, escalate the issue and work with tool vendors to resolve issues.
- Support deployment of new Security Tools when needed.
- Develop, execute, and improve work instructions and other technical documentation related to Security Tool update, upgrade, and health check.
- Analyze performance issue of Security Tools using variety of tools.
- Effectively and accurately document work in various formats including work instructions, change management requests, incident tickets, and email.
- Improve efficiency through process improvement and automation.
- The individual must have hands-on technical knowledge of some of the following: SIEM, networking, Linux administration, Windows administration, scripting, and automation.
- The individual must be able to communicate effectively with a minimum of supervision in verbally and in writing. Must be able to use Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint effectively.
- Bachelor's degree plus seven (7) years of related information security experience otherwise ten (10) years of work experience.
- Five (5) years of experience providing hands on technical support for AV / EDR, DLP, Web Proxy, Email Security, IDPS Technologies
- Three (3) years of experience in administering Operation systems (Windows and Linux)
- Two (2) years of experience in administering SIEM
- Two (2) years of experience in scripting and automation
- Three (3) years of experience developing, executing, and improving work instructions and other technical documentation related to Security Tool Administration.
- Security Clearance: All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a US Public Trust Clearance.
Thursday, October 8, 2020