Business Intelligence Developer (Secret Clearance)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Tampa, FL
Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Business Intelligence platform by leveraging the Microsoft BI suite. Collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and provide technical expertise to produce result. Determines user needs, programming techniques and controls requirement, prepares operating instructions and user guide. Ensures development meets software standards and security compliance.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain data models to be used by various reporting and data discovery tools
- Understanding of data modeling based on specifications
- Analyzing complex data from multiple sources and designing and creating Dashboards for the customer
- Ensuring data visualization in form of reports and dashboard is available to Leadership and decision makers. Performance is key while presenting the data
- Extensive experience in design and development of building BI reports and dashboards
- In-depth knowledge of database administration concepts, SQL queries, performance tuning and optimization
- Significant experience with SQL Server Analysis (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI
- Proficiency in data visualization, dashboard design, and workflow
- Ability to translate requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office tools including Visio
- Desire experience with cloud architecture and data warehouse
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, and BMC Remedy workflows for task management
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints involving complex network configuration and/or troubleshooting requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders to define system requirements
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures
Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
Must possess a current Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
2+ years of working experience using SQL Server Analysis (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI
CompTIA Security + CE certification.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019