Software Engineer 5
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Lead activities to develop, document, and maintain complex architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for software systems.
- Lead development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Provide technical leadership for software projects and lead software supplier management activities.
- Lead development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
- Lead software research and development projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Track and evaluate software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Train and mentor others. Work under consultative direction.
- Required – able to obtain Secret clearance
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 14 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience.
- Degree from ABET accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Thursday, October 18, 2018