Project Management Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Mesa, AZ
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Join our client's growing Supplier Management team as a project manager to help develop and execute project plans. Partnering with project focals in Mesa, AZ and Seattle, WA, and taking into account project owners’ objectives, you will develop plans in accordance with accepted industry standards. Meanwhile, you will work to improve project management processes and tools. Through it all, you will direct certain activity from inception through completion as the primary point of contact.
- Scheduling and logistics assistance for hiring events (in both AZ and WA)
- Coordinate conference rooms, parking, security, and other on-site logistics
- Establish interview team schedule and candidate interview times
- On-site support for onboarding/training logistics
- Coordinate administrative tasks such as scheduling conference rooms, video conferencing, etc.
- On-site project manager for facilities and workspace requirements for both new hires and transferring employees:
- Project manage requirements for workspace set up and facilities requests such as clean desks, refrigerator/microwave/etc., conference rooms function, etc.
- Ensure desks, chairs, storage cabinets, etc. are ready in advance of arrival date
- Coordinate computing equipment deliveries and set-ups in advance of arrival date
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Saturday, November 18, 2017