Structural Analysis Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop, integrate, and document structural requirements to establish system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish product's environment.
- Guide product design and verify structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Develop test plans & configurations, support test execution, and analyze/report test results to validate and verify systems & components meet requirements & specifications.
- Define and document certification & test results to substantiate for customers & regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Support in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements.
- Work under general direction.
- Required – Able to obtain Secret clearance.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Wednesday, June 13, 2018