Remote, ServiceNow Associate Engineers
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Austin, TX
Seeking ServiceNow Associate Engineers to join a ServiceNow Practice team supporting major state & local government customers. The ServiceNow Associate Engineer will participate on a team of ServiceNow administrators, analysts and engineers in a highly professional, service oriented environment supporting operations, maintenance and development of SAIC and customer instances of ServiceNow. Essential duties of this position include:
- Must be willing and able to attain ServiceNow Admin Certification (possibly assisted by the employer).
- Assist with enhancements to the system based on evaluation of the business needs and alignment with system / process best practices.
- Document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Collaboration with Practice staff through solution iterations, and acceptance.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and Practice colleagues.
- Support enhancement and development of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, and Reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field/concentration or Associates in similar fields with 2+ years of practical experience
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
Tuesday, February 25, 2020