Software Developer 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Please Note: Candidates MUST be local to Huntsville, AL, and hold a DoD Secret clearance for general user access, T3/SSBI Investigation is required for elevated privilege account/access.
- Fully competent and productive professional contributor, working independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments.
- Tests/maintains software releases on a large set of networked LINUX platforms in a distributed architecture.
- Works in parallel on a development, test, and operational network with test and operational hardware.
- Follows defined software processes that incorporate Concurrent Versions System (CVS) and/or Apache Subversion (SVN) and various bug reporting tools.
- May be required to support mission activities after regular working hours as requested.
- Resides in the Huntsville, AL area
- Provides support at contractor’s jobsite – no virtual support
- Has or is willing to obtain a Security+ certification, or equivalent, and Secondary programming certification, preferably Linux+, required for elevated access
- Possesses the minimum of final DoD Secret clearance for general user access, T3/SSBI Investigation is required for elevated privilege account/access.
- Can complete and pass Cybersecurity training upon in-processing
- Willing to follow Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines
- Willing to develop in an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) on a Linux platform
- Willing to develop from a repository in forge.mil
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent degree in Math, Physics, or Engineering, with 2-5 years’ experience, is required
Saturday, October 21, 2017