Sr. Logistics Program Manager (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Description of Duties:
Supervises and directs staff daily. Incumbent must be self-directed, adaptable, and possesses strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with senior government personnel on a routine basis. Develops and enforces work standards to include quality assurance in accordance with the goal, objective and announced standards/policies of the organization. Overseas financial management and administrative activities such as budgeting, reporting, and resource planning. Required to perform complex evaluations, analysis, and work with models, decision matrices requiring recommendation and in some cases decisions. Should be familiar with the life cycle management model and be able to provide guidance in these areas to co-workers. Should have some experience in project development, tactics/techniques/procedures as they apply to operations and planning. The candidate must be flexible and possess strong interpersonal skills able to interact with senior Army leaders and contractors daily.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support future operations planning (3-6 months), i.e. Army Prepo Ships, wartime planning, etc.
- Support long-range strategic planning (12-36 months)
- Incorporate branches and sequels in to all planning efforts
- Develop supporting plans ISO ACOMs/COCOMS/ASCC’s
- Draft Global Campaign Support Guidance ISO ASCC/COCOM OPLANS
- Prepare senior leader updates and correspondence
- Conduct TPFDD Analysis and coordination
- Conduct briefing for senior government officials in the classified and unclassified venue.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree with 12 years’ experience or HS diploma/GED with 20 years’ experience.
- Prior leadership experience working on Army Staff, ACOM or ASCC level of support desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to write, edit and proofread variety of presentations, position papers and memoranda.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and questioning skills able to interact effectively with senior Army Staff clients on a daily basis.
- Adaptable to flexible work styles, environments, and locations.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, and resourceful in completing assigned tasks and projects within assigned deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint). Occasional travel may be required.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
Thursday, May 23, 2019