Graphic Designer 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntington Beach, CA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, conceptual designer to join our client's Creative Services team to help bring our storytelling to new heights. The ideal candidate enjoys working collaboratively, is flexible in a dynamic environment, and can deliver compelling creative messages efficiently while juggling multiple projects.
- Create and execute integrated campaigns across platforms that include digital, print, mobile, event and retail
- Deliver successful creative that would not be out of place in an external advertising campaign.
- Consistently apply established best practices and brand standards
- Deliver compelling creative work that supports business objectives, within budget and on schedule
- Digital file management and archiving
- Demonstrated knowledge of design principles including layout, typography, color, composition, and current design trends
- Able to take direction, execute with acute attention to detail and respond quickly to changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Able to collaborate with copywriters.
- Experience and technical mastery of current Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft software applications
- Team player and self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills; able to build positive relationships with peers, team members, and leadership across various offices
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Formal education in Design, Fine Arts or a related field. A Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Along with resume, submit link to digital portfolio highlighting previous work
Tuesday, May 15, 2018