Cyber Software Engineer (TS/SCI required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- McLean, VA
Immediate opportunity as a Cyber Software Engineer located in McLean Virginia. This position will support the Department of Homeland Security, which provides cutting edge Cyber, Information Assurance and Security Services.
The selected applicant will be responsible for analyzing and reducing cyber threats and vulnerabilities, disseminating cyber threat warning information, and coordinating incident response activities. You will be involved in providing advanced network and digital media analysis expertise and defends against malicious activity targeting networks within the United States and abroad.
- Working with a team to develop user facing and/or backend applications.
- Troubleshooting and improving existing code to maximize performance and correct deficiencies.
- Adhering to the Agile Development process as defined by the software development team.
- Facilitate performance testing and tuning configurations on analysis tools.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience required for the level 3 role.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 9 years’ experience required for the level 4 role.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 15 years’ experience (Masters +10) required for the level 5 role.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation for continued employment.
- Experience with Python, Bash, PowerShell, and C#.
- Familiarity with Agile Development process.
- Experience developing web applications and Ozone Widgets in particular.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Current DHS Suitability at the SCI level.
- Current DHS EOD.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux experience.
- Web programming experience.
- Experience with a J2EE application server.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Cloud environment.
- Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CCNA, Security+, AWS, etc.)
Thursday, April 19, 2018