Cyber Tools Developer Instructor III (TS Needed)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Antonio, TX
Responsible for classroom instruction, curriculum development and subject matter expertise in the development of cyber tools and solutions.
- Provide classroom instruction for Military and Civilian students in the development of cyber tools.
- Develop and maintain curriculum to meet required student outcomes.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend detailed system requirements such as training ranges, sandboxes and Integrated Development Environments to meet instructional needs.
- Provide technical expertise in dev ops focused on rapid solutions for offensive and defensive cyber operations.
- Create cyber tools using Python, PowerShell and other scripting languages.
- Experience with 24AF cyber tool development is a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of an associate degree and 7 years of experience in programming/tool development
- Top Secret Clearance/SCI required
- Background using C, and experience with distributed development and version control is desired
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
Friday, November 13, 2020