SQL Database Analyst/Developer (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Antonio, TX
- Analyst/Developer must agilely pull data from Remedy ITSM (current version) and other SQL databases in response to business information needs, and develop/generate tailored reports via SQL queries.
- Possess understanding of Service Level Agreement (SLA) components and metrics for assessing same. Develop an updated Quarterly Enterprise System Management Architecture Design Document describing service level offerings and planned enhancements.
- Develop and test applications to support the network enterprise, including creation of data models, databases, survey/add/update of reuse library, development of interfaces, application control logic, forms (screens), objects, reports, queries and menus. Also prepare, update and distribute on-line help facilities, technical manuals, SOPs, and maintain automation documentation.
- Provide advice on automating functions, integrating requirements with existing capabilities, communication requirements, control and administration of systems, types of information management systems, operating systems, equipment; infrastructure compatibility.
- 5+ years of related experience, a BS/AS degree may substitute in lieu of additional years of experience.
- Thorough understanding of current network enterprise Asset and Service Management software, including Remedy ITSM (current version).
- Experience with Microsoft Structure Query Language (SQL) Server and Transact-SQL
- (T-SQL) procedural language; Microsoft Visual Studio, PowerShell, Visual Studio, .Net, and object oriented programming languages (current versions).
- Project a positive image and professional manner at all times whether on the telephone or troubleshooting customer issues on-site; l; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.
- Knowledge and experience communicating system analysis concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- IAT II certification required (Security+CE, SCCP or equivalent)
- Remedy ITSM and ITIL V3 certifications within 180 days of hire.
- Minimum of an active Secret Clearance
- Active Top Secret clearance preferred
Tuesday, April 24, 2018