Senior DevOps Engineer - Cyber Threat & Intelligence
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Chicago, IL
- As a Cyber Threat DevOps Engineer you will work with our Threat Architecture team to create exciting new capabilities within our security arena.
- Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based and on-prem production systems for our security engineers, leveraging automation.
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development and production environments.
- Work with other security teams developing capacity based scaling solutions for our tools, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with development teams to enhance and optimize CI/CD pipelines that fully automate the build, test, and deploy of our high volume/ high available tools.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best possible techniques and tools.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Leverage your knowledge of container and cloud technologies, to steer the development and design of tools in a secure direction.
- Automate manual actions and processes to streamline security and threat operations.
- 5+ Years’ experience in development operations.
- Strong hands on experience with AWS, VMware, Docker.
- Strong hands on experience deploying and maintaining using Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- Experience managing and configuring public cloud providers, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Linux/Unix automation and scripting.
- Experience with building API connectors for security tooling.
- Experience with designing custom tools and solutions for security oriented services using cloud and on-prem technologies.
- Ability to deploy, operate and maintain virtual infrastructure.
- Familiarity with container environments.
- Familiarity with container orchestration engines.
- Experience with tools such as Artifactory, Buildforge and/or Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring and scaling tools.
- Experience with log parsing and monitoring using Splunk.
- Familiar with configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
- Knowledge of best-practice security and networking techniques for Internet-facing systems.
Sunday, December 2, 2018