Access Talent Today, LLC
- Washington, DC
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the development and maintenance of program management documentation, including program management plan, master project schedule, project plans and risk management plans.
- Coordinating key project meetings, including internal planning / status meetings, risk & issue reviews, and bi-weekly Office Chief Sponsor updates.
- Develop methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts.
- Perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
- Provide ongoing optimization and problem-solving support.
- Provide recommendations for possible improvements and upgrades.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in the underlying information technology (IT) operational processes and functions that support the service, provide direction and monitor all significant activities so the service is delivered successfully.
- Coordinate and manage the overall security service provided to a "client" end-to-end.
- Provide project management support to ensure that external security assessments are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
- Provide project management support to ensure that the activities described in POA&Ms are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
- Provide project management support to ensure that the activities supporting security technology implementation are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles.
- Knowledge of concepts, terminology, and operations of a wide range of communications media (computer and telephone networks, satellite, fiber, wireless).
- Knowledge of physical computer components and architectures, including the functions of various components and peripherals (e.g., CPUs, Network Interface Cards, data storage).
- Knowledge of client organizations, including information needs, objectives, structure, capabilities, etc.
- Knowledge of cyber laws and legal considerations and their effect on cyber planning.
- Knowledge of organizational planning concepts.
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Knowledge of how information needs and collection requirements are translated, tracked, and prioritized across the extended enterprise.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Risk Management Practices (NIST SP 800-161)
- Knowledge of Cloud-based knowledge management technologies and concepts related to security, governance, procurement, and administration.
- Knowledge of organizational process improvement concepts and process maturity models (e.g., Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development, CMMI for Services, and CMMI for Acquisitions).
- Knowledge of the acquisition/procurement life cycle process.
- At least 8 years total project management related experience, with 2-3 years of experience as a Project Manager in a "large" or Government organization.
- Experience coordinating and overseeing the implementation of security projects.
- Experience with MS Project, SharePoint and other project management tools.
- Knowledge of the operating characteristics of various operating systems, e.g. Windows 7 and 10, Windows server 2008/2012/2016, iOS.
- Knowledge of general management and auditing techniques for identifying problems, gathering and analyzing pertinent information, forming conclusions, developing solutions and implementing plans consistent with management goals.
- Plan, manage and provide guidance pertaining to IT Security to include all phases of computer security (i.e., hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment, installation and evaluation). Work frequently requires the candidate to be involved in diverse projects simultaneously, several of which may have equally high priority.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Interaction and information gathering with coworkers and customers.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Telecommuting Options:Some Telecommuting AllowedWork Location:USA DC Washington
- MBA or a bachelor's degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Industry leading certifications relating to Project Management (PMP, ACP etc.) is preferred
Friday, June 28, 2019