CyberArk Security Engineer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Springfield, VA
Seeking a CyberArk Security Engineer supporting the Department of State (DoS) Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM).
Focus currently engineers and maintains web portals and web-based utilities to a number of IRM organizations and requires a qualified person to perform engineering and maintenance for the CyberArk system. This includes web configuration, integration with other platforms, server configuration, design, implementation, and technical documentation.
Description of Duties:
The candidate must be able to perform general IT systems engineering activities which include:
- Concept of Operations Formulation
- Requirements Definition
- Analysis, Design, and Engineering
- System Architecture
- Interface and Data Architectures
- System security design and implementation
- System Integration
- System & Operational Performance Analysis
- Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation
- Decision Analysis and Resolution
Bachelors with 5+ years general engineering experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered; 2+ Experience with CyberArk engineering
- Background in Information security systems with specific knowledge around Access Control.
- Hands on Windows 2008 /2012 / 2016 Server Administration experience – 2+ years
- Hands on Active Directory – 2+ years
- Basic scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, VBScript)
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and Firewalls
- Functional understanding of following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS,HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
- Functional understanding of database concepts
- Prior experience in enterprise software deployments
- Must have an ACTIVE Secret security clearance
- An advanced degree and/or certifications such as ITIL, MCSE, etc. are desirable.
- Windows GPO management experience and Troubleshooting
- Basic UNIX system administration
- Basic database administration
- Hands on IIS administration experience – 2+ years
- Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, SIEM
- Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, Ticketing Systems,
- Experience in Web development and creating APIs.
- Functional understanding of Web Load Balancing solutions.
- Splunk administration or development experience.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020