EHS Specialist - 12 month contract
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Victorville, CA
What You’ll Do:
- Prepares compliance and technical reports to meet Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) regulatory requirements.
- Acts as primary site interface with regulatory agencies.
- Prepares and submits permit applications.
- Performs program reviews, investigates incidents and provides corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of incidents.
- Evaluates workplace hazards.
- Provides input to new business opportunities and facilities projects to ensure compliance.
- Conducts education and training to support regulatory and business requirements.
- Evaluates impact of new regulations on company operations.
- Reviews vendor, contractor and supplier activities for EHS compliance for site processes and program goals.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree combined with 6+ years of relevant work experience; Master’s degree combined with 4+ years of relevant work experience; or High school diploma / GED combined with 10+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Friday, March 6, 2020