TPF/NET Specialist - REMOTE-BASED (100% travel - CONUS/OCONUS )
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Bragg, NC
The TPF/NET work shall be performed by trainer/maintainer personnel qualified under the TPF/NET Lead/Specialists Labor Categories and those who possess wrecker qualifications. All TPF/NET workforce will complete Government platform specific training on a system prior to providing training services for that system. The Government will coordinate platform specific training for the contractor workforce.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize the Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) including Standard Army maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E) operation and Property Book Unity Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) systems.
- Complete and submit Depart of the Army forms to include Forms 2062 (Hand Receipt/Annex Number), 3161(Request for Issue or Turn-in) and, 2404(Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet) and/or 5988-E (Electronic Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet)
- Troubleshoot to diagnose, align and repair failed or damaged systems utilizing mechanical and electronic knowledge and skills
- Maintain operations, including performance of maintenance and repair for commercial or military equipment. Preferred experience includes light or heavy-duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of related experience (Vocational, Technical, Military formal certificates of training in a related maintenance field may be substituted for equivalent years of experience with prior approval by the Government)
- Hold a current Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or Instructress certified for Wrecker training shall hold a current Class A CDL license and 3 years of Wrecker experience of shall possess one of the following:
- Skill Identifier of Hotel 8 (H8) from the Army
- Military Occupational Specialty 3536 (MOS 3536)
- Successful completion of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Army Training Requirements and Resource System (ATRRS) Course 5K-SI5K/012-SQI8 (A civilian certification program through public or private process or a contractor certification program shall receive approval from the Government in order to be accepted in lieu of) 5) Experience using Material Handling Equipment
- Demonstrated experience with packing, shipping, receiving, transportation of parts, items and equipment
- Experience in Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) including Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E) operation and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) systems.
- Experience completing and submitting Department of the Army forms, to include Forms 2062 (Hand Receipt/Annex Number), 3161(Request for Issue or Turn-in) and, 2404(Equipment Inspection and Maintenance
- Active DoD security clearance strongly desired.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018