Systems Engineer (Aerospace Preferred) with Active Clearance
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
In this role you would support the Targets and Countermeasures IRBM/ICBM Program Management Office (TCI) Chief Systems Engineer by performing the following duties:
- Coordinating and conducting IRBM/ICBM Target system requirements compliance analysis for CDRL deliverables, objective evidence for design, and other technical system and program documentation.
- Managing the target system mission requirements baseline, design, and coordinating impacts with key stakeholders including the MDA test community, various TCI disciplines and subcontractors.
- Represent TCI during meetings with the TC Project Office or MDA leadership, as directed.
- Review performance, reports and deliverables from the prime contractor to assess and provide recommendations to the TCI Chief Systems Engineer.
- Draft Technical Compliance documents, briefings, and White Papers as required.
- Must be capable of leading the planning and facilitation of TC ICBM design and manufacturing milestone reviews such as Mission System Requirements Reviews (MSRR), Mission Design Reviews (MDR) and Pre-Ship Readiness Reviews (PSRR), and supports the management and assessment of milestone objective evidence products.
BA/BS in Engineering or Related Field, preferably Systems, Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of related work experience
- DoD Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience using Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
- Experience developing executive-level documents, summaries, and briefings.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written communication skills are essential - demonstrated ability to write clearly, concisely with high quality standards.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing guidance and priorities.
- Capable of implementing the systems engineering "V" process across a program acquisition life-cycle.
- Capability to develop executive level documents, summaries, and briefings
- Understanding of MDA Systems Engineering practices and procedures.
- Familiarity and experience with all elements of the BMDS Architecture: Sensors, Weapons, C2BMC, and Advanced Technology Programs and an understanding of the associated integration challenges.
- Understanding of existing adversary threat environment and emerging capabilities.
- Ability to think strategically and develop leadership/executive level briefing products.
- Develop analysis and assessment methodologies and tools.
Friday, May 31, 2019