Procurement Cost Analyst 1 (part-time)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Hazelwood, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Assist with development of discrete estimates from historical data, parametric analysis and technical requirement.
- Assist with preparation of less complex material estimates.
- Support coordination with functional organizations to determine responsibilities, strategies, schedules and timelines.
- Support coordination of requirements with engineering and procurement organizations.
- Utilize historical data, parametric analysis and technical requirements for the development of less complex estimates for the cost for parts, systems and assemblies.
- Support the analyses for funding and expenditure profiles.
- Support preparation of documentation in accordance with policies and procedures, government and regulatory agency requirements (FAR, DFAR) and customer requirements.
- Part-time position
- Successfully pass a credit check required
- Required – Intermediate skill level in MS Excel
- Required – Proficiency in Data Analysis
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Tuesday, January 30, 2018