Trainer Maintainer (REMOTE - 100% travel)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Los Angeles, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work shall be performed by trainer/maintainer personnel qualified under the TPF/NET Lead/Specialists Labor Categories and those who possess wrecker qualifications. All TPF/NET workforce will complete Government platform specific training on a system prior to providing training services for that system.
The Government will coordinate platform specific training for the contractor workforce.
- Complete and submit Depart of the Army forms to include Forms 2062 (Hand Receipt/Annex Number), 3161(Request for Issue or Turn-in) and, 2404(Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet) and/or 5988-E(Electronic Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet)
- Troubleshoot to diagnose, align and repair failed or damaged systems utilizing mechanical and electronic knowledge and skills
- Maintain operations, including performance of maintenance and repair for commercial or military equipment.
- Preferred experience includes light or heavy-duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle.
To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the Education, Training, Skills, and experience required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of related experience (Vocational, Technical, Military formal certificates of training in a related maintenance field may be substituted for equivalent years of experience with prior approval by the Government)
- Hold a current Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or Instructors certified for Wrecker training shall hold a current Class A CDL license and 3 years of Wrecker experience of shall possess one of the following: Skill Identifier of Hotel 8 (H8) from the Army
- 100% Travel both CONUS and OCONUS in accordance with training schedule.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Tuesday, February 5, 2019