Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Administrative Assistant will perform a full scope of administrative duties and responsibilities in support of related contract CDRL’s requirements and customer satisfaction. Individual will coordinate travel procedures to include obtaining required travel authorizations, prior to booking travel itineraries for employees on the task. This individual will ensure that all coordinated travel meets Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and obtain prior justification with approval for any travel not within JTR. This individual will assist with any travel modifications as required. Will provide support with corporate financial reconciliations related to corporate credit card accounts for the program.
- The majority of your day would be spent researching airfare, hotels and auto rentals for personnel travel.
- Partner with department travelers and management staff to identify personnel travel or program needs and assist them as necessary.
- Maintain and organize files and data
- Provide high-level functional support to the team.
- Monitor email for travel changes due to various circumstances, such as weather related airline cancellations.
- Ensure that all records relating to task are processed correctly and retained for compliance purposes.
- Staying up-to-date of changing JTR rates based upon seasonal changes.
- Other job related duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent. Five (5) years of Administrative Assistant experience providing administrative support and coordination to a contract, project or task(s).
- Must have excellent organization skills and must follow process and procedures. Must be detail oriented, have strong communication skills, ability to multi-task, and willingness to work remotely when required to modify travel arrangements outside of normal business hours.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Experience in preparing and managing correspondence, reports and documents, implementing and maintaining office systems, schedules and calendars, handling incoming mail and other material, set up and maintaining file systems, collecting information, and maintaining databases.
- Experience operating office equipment and managing office space.
- Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines, to include basic computer skills and document preparation.
- Stores, maintains, researches, and retrieves records maintained by the organization on paper and in electronic format.
- Able to input and retrieve computer database products.
- Experience with planning and scheduling travel under the Joint Travel Regulation.
CERTIFICATIONS: Technical or Army School Certificate in related areas
Thursday, October 4, 2018