Senior AZURE Cloud Engineer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Washington, DC
Seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer to join a Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team in Washington, DC.
The Azure Cloud Engineer's primary focus includes responsibility for the architecture design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the Azure PaaS/IaaS environment.
- To conceptualize, design and architect the Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS)/Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) environment
- Develop the architecture and design deliverables and provide support as an Azure SME.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the organization based on understanding of Microsoft Azure domain/technology.
- Effectively present public and hybrid cloud-based architectural design concepts and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Drive decision making, identify alternatives, pros and cons, and make recommendations.
- Anticipate when architectural change will be needed and prepare the organization for a successful transition.
- Build public and hybrid cloud-based, optimized reference applications/infrastructure, show-casing event driven, elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns.
- Drive public and hybrid cloud-based, proof-of-concept prototypes that assess the feasibility of solutions and demonstrate to our customer how technology can be leveraged.
- Three (3) years' experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Oracle Cloud, etc.
- Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies
- Experience building and deploying with Linux, UNIX and Windows technologies
- Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments
- Understanding of industry standard system architecture and system management concepts and tools
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems
Clearance: Must be able to obtain Public Trust
Monday, January 6, 2020