Business Intelligence Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Saint Louis, MO
What You’ll Do:
- Add value to the business through Information Technology.
- Develop, install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and document application software, utility programs, specialty software and databases. Develop software with a high level of quality assurance.
- Perform debugging, data analysis and system analysis as required.
- Help to analyze and maintain corporate data integrity, reliability, and security.
- Participate in systems analysis and general systems design projects and efforts as needed.
- Provide prioritized project plans, reports of work performed and statistical information for areas of responsibility when requested.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Troubleshooting of software and hardware related issues.
- Software performance tuning and debugging.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree combined with 9+ years of relevant work experience; Master’s degree combined with 7+ years of relevant work experience; PhD combined with 4+ years of relevant work experience; or 13+ years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Enterprise Corporate programming experience with the following:
- Preferred Skills
- ADO.NET and Entity Relational Modeling including SQL Server database design and implementation experience, Transact SQL (T-SQL), Views, Object-Relational Mapping tools, and Stored Procedures.
- Proficiency in: N-tier and Enterprise Distributed Systems architecture, version control system (Git)
- The desire to learn new technologies and strive to constantly improve personal skills
- Excellent project management, time management, organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to express complex technical concepts, both verbally and in writing, in an effective and understandable manner regardless of audience expertise level.
- The ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with team members from non-technical disciplines.
- The ability, skill and deportment to work independently in a professional, mature manner.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Monday, March 2, 2020