Information Systems Security Manager with TS/SCI
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Colorado Springs, CO
Seeking a senior-level Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM). The primary role is to lead the development of the Information Security function of multiple geographically separated facilities. The secondary role is to support all facets of Company's Information Protection Program located in their Colorado Springs location. The ISSM provides oversight, guidance, and technical support, on IT and information system security issues affecting the mission of the customer by implementing common information system security practices, policies and technologies. Subject will interface with multiple government agencies within both the DoD and IC. Additionally, candidate requires an understanding of Contractor Program Security functions, responsibilities, and disciplines that make up a strong Security Program.
- Maintain operational security posture for programs and information systems.
- Information Security interface to government customer Designated Accrediting Authorities across the DoD and Intelligence Communities.
- Support and track Customer security authorization activities.
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support authorization and accreditation.
- Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) packages, and Security Controls Traceability Matrices (SCTMs).
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of required IS policies and procedures.
- Support IS Security Inspections, tests, and reviews.
- Support and maintain the IS Continuous Monitoring Plan.
- Process hardware and software requests, and conduct software due diligence.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5+ years of related experience as an ISSO or possess equivalent experience
- Valid Security+ CE Certification
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technical Level 2
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
- Familiarity with Program Security responsibilities to include but not limited to: OPSEC, Program. Protection, Personnel Security clearances, Security Training and Education, Classification management
- Experience with working in SAP environments
- Manage and oversee system General and Privileged User program
- In depth knowledge of network and information system security principles and test practices
- Previous experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data (upload/download) between information systems at varying classification levels
- Familiarity with applicable IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Effective with written and verbal communication, and be able to work with a group as well as independently
- Experience with JSIG or ICD 503, NIST Special Publications, Intel Community Directives, DoD Issuances, etc
- Must have a current SSBI with TS/SCI eligibility, and willing to complete a polygraph.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020